Alive and Well.. I Think

by

Hello again! It's been awhile (and I mean a very long time... a month now?) since I last posted here. A lot has happened since then, but it's safe to say that I'm alive and well. Or at least I think so - I've been neglecting rest for the past 2 weeks and it's finally taking its toll on my body. Not cool. Anyways, I just wanted to share what I've been up to since then! Here it goes:

 The Good:
-I'm improving in school! Lets hope I don't jinx this.
-I'm somehow managing to pull off work, my internship (I'm now on payroll yippee!), and school.
-I've been hired as a Residence Advisor - a dorm mother in other words- for next year!
-I've started running again - it took a month and a half to do so, but hey, I'm transitioning back. I hope to run my first 10k race in April!

The Bad:
-My New Year's Resolutions were cut by more than half, haha. And even so, the ones I've supposed to focus on are kind of "eh"- ex. staying up until 3 for no apparent reason, still procrastinating (hypem/tumblr is my obsession), etc.

So overall, 4 to 1 for good things. Except the 1 is a big one (oh look, a pun), so I guess it's more of a 4 to 2 for good things.

Hopefully, I'll post soon - and with pictures because blocks of text aren't so hot. 'Til then! :)