Confession Session / Art Dump

by

Well, I've clearly underestimated TforT big time. Putting it off until July was not such a great idea. Add a dash of frustration/ running out of my comfort zone for each illustration makes a not so fab experience. As much as I hate to admit it, I will not be able finish TforT by the time school starts - woo serving food to teenagers at the amusement park for the month of August / promised art for birthdays/ school-related things.

But that won't stop me. I can promise that all the sketches (pre-digital painting) will done, but colouring is another matter. If I live like a hermit for winter break, it'll be done. Maybe.

But to better things! I went to my first life drawing session since 2 years ago. I'd like to say I've improved (hallelujah for slightly better anatomy knowlege), but my sketches prove otherwise. Aka, I rocked the 3 minute and 5 minute poses, but still struggle with 30 seconds and 1 minute.

Ready for the art dump? Lets go.

 [inspired by James Jean's cover for Fables Animal Farm story arc]

 [TforT / Avatar]

 [quick sketch that's going to be painted tomorrow]

 [TforT extras]

 [Life drawing: 3 minutes]

 [Life drawing: 30 seconds]

 [Life drawing: 5 minutes]

 [Life drawing: 5 minutes]

[TforT sketch. I hate perspective.]