Eye Eat 6 (avec les amis)

by

Hi y'all, just enjoying the beginning of my Reading Week, embracing the fatty foodie in me. I just went out with my awesome friends from high school, and we stuffed ourselves silly (all in a university student's budget, of course) with all this good food. This has been a tradition of ours since Gr.10 and going strong (thanks D! :) ). We had (in order of photos): an onion pancake, Indonesian fried rice, rice noodles with beef, takoyaki (Japanese octopus balls), okonomiyaki (a pancake version of okonomiyaki, minus the octopus... in this one I think), cheap ice cream from the Asian supermarket and drinks. All for under $20 each per person. I feel like this deserves some sort of award....Never mind, a full stomach works. To skimp on space (and the fact that I don't know how to get uniform thumbnails), I've compiled a collage of our lovely omnoms. And full view pics of the drinks.. because they looked that good.






Guess who decided to be a nonconformist and not order coffee?